Our second location in downtown New Haven Connecticut is part of a 8,000 sq. ft Wellness Center. The Center includes 5 float tanks, 3 yoga studios, naturopathic physician, and a community lounge. Our mission is to create space for you to live well, feel well and be empowered to do more good!
Important Parking Information! There are a few different parking options available in the area.. try them all out to see which one works best for you and your schedule.
Daytime Parking – Before 4 PM
- Kirk’s Parking Lot (just left of the float center, look for a sign that says “PARK HERE”): Pay $3 & get your ticket stamped at our front desk. Stamped tickets are good for up to 90 Minutes and parking is “as available.”
- Center Street Lot (between Orange & Church): Pay $3 & get a 90 Minute validation sticker at our front desk. It’s a nice little 3-block walk!
- On Street Metered Parking: There are often street spots available along Crown, College, Temple, and surrounding streets. Leave a little extra time to grab a spot! Street parking is free on Sundays.
Validated Evening Parking – After 4 PM
- Kirk’s Parking Lot: Same as daytime parking above.
- Crown Street Parking Garage (directly across the street): Pay $2 at our front desk and get a validated parking ticket.
- Temple Street Parking Garage (1 block away, between Crown & George): Pay $2 at our front desk and get a validated parking ticket.